Wednesday 27 August 2014

Balenciaga City travels with the pram, animal print and blue chino



How do you travel home from work when you have to pick up your little one from the nursery? I mean, what bags arrangement/solutions do you come up with? 

Today is the second day of the week that I have to travel with the baby, a pram and two bags. The commute time is around 1.5 hours: 30 mins on the train, 10 mins on bus and waiting time before/after train and bus. (Baby D's nursery is near my office). 

And because it's a long journey home, I'd like to have some essentials with me just in case, so nibbles, toys, nappy, water etc all go in..

Depending on the weather (forecast) and how my day plays out, I come up with these solutions: I alter between Balenciaga city and Salad bag for work; CiPU bag and Longchamp bag (small size) for baby. 


About this Salad bag, although it has been used a lot recently (not always in the #OOTD pictures), I don't like it as much as any of my Balenciaga collections (city, part-time and work). The reason it gets plenty of use is because it is my only cross body bag I own, plus the fact that I don't like it that much so it can be dumped on the floor, if must, without me frowning. So, it becomes the default IT bag for a raining day, either with or without traveling with the pram. I will want to find a replacement, which is smaller and lighter though - I am torn between a Marc Jacob bag or from a high street shop.

Are you in a similar situation? Do you pick up children from work and then travel home by public transport? What is your bags solution??


top: Oasis animal print
trousers: Next chino in blue colour
cardi: Linea waterfall cardi
shoes: Hush Puppies
bag: Balenciaga city in violet colour; Salad bag; CiPU diaper bag. 


AA xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment