Thursday 7 August 2014

Blue and blue

 


top: White Stuff
trousers: Next Chino Cropped Trousers
shoes: Hush Puppies flat
bag: Salad (bought on eBay) & Longchamp style bag as diaper bag (a gift)

[three things]
1. Ended up walking in a park with Baby D at 8am for an hour before he was dropped off in the nursery and I went to work. And another hour of walking and playing in the playground again at 4.30pm before daddy picked us up. So, very glad I had my hush puppies on!! So, I think this is a sensible style for a working mum who need to pick up, drop off kids straight from work.

2. Love this Next trousers. It can be dress up as smart work wear, or dress down for casual weekend. 

3. {Blue x blue} seem to be my favorite work style at the moment, like the below #OOTD photo I took in July.

top: Mango
trouser: Next Chino Cropped trouser 
shoes: ASOS safari leather boots
necklace: Laura Ashley (my favourite but already broken by Baby D)



AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment