Monday 29 September 2014

blouse, jeggings, flat, trench coat, Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo bag, CiPUmini city

same outfit, but wearing Hush Puppies flat today.

Another day of taking baby D home on train and bus after a long working day and having a two-bags system, and unfortunately I will have to commute home with baby D on our own in the next two weeks!



First time this CiPU baby blue stripes diaper bag made its appearance on the blog. This is the smallest diaper bag I own, and from the CiPU city line. This bag has been 'stolen' by my husband for his everyday work bag (he alternates between this stripy bag and the CiPU pink stripy bag) until very recently I bought him his own manly work bag.  As Baby D would have a light tea in the nursery at 4ish before I pick him up, I don't need to carry a lot in my diaper bag, only a spare nappy, changing mat, Baby D's water jug, wet wipe, some snack and a coat.

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment