Friday 8 August 2014

Stripes casual Friday

top: bought in Taiwan
jeggings: George at ASDA (new purchase today!)
shoes: Hush Puppies flat (not in the picture)
bag: Salad (not in the picture)

[four things]
1. a quite day at work, and a very early start involving me pushing Baby D in the pram shopping in ASDA at 8am! this is followed by a breakfast date in a cafe before walking to & arriving at the nursery at 9ish. So, my hush puppies is on duty again - I really recommend their shoes for walking (on the streets.). I am thinking of buying another pair in a more formal style myself. 

2. I was actually wearing a pair of black leggings when we set off from home, but I had a change of mind and bought the jeggings in ASDA. 

3. I would only wear this sort of casual style to work in summer, when there isn't any students around and when it is more acceptable to wear jeans at work. And with a blazer on, it looks more formal too. 

4. I need to practice my poses more and look out for a better place, or method, for better quality of #OOTD selfies. 


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment