Thursday 7 August 2014

Hearty top, black trousers, heels



top: Oasis hearty blouse
trousers: Next 
blazer: George at ASDA
shoes: ASOS safari leather heels
bag: Salad bag (not in the picture)

[three things]
1. {black trousers x blouse} is probably my default office wear style and the dress code for HE. I used to only wear this sort of style every working day when I first started to work in HE. I feel safe, secure and fit-in in wearing them somehow. 

2. The red hearty top and leather heels make the outfit less boring. 

3. Next trousers is a new purchase in June before I returned to work from maternity leave. It fits really well, making me look thinner. I am thinking of buying another the same pair (and a black ASOS safari heels) now. 

Last worn: blazer, shoes, bag

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment