Friday 1 August 2014

Maxi dress for work

maxi dress: Primark (new purchase) 
blazer: George
bag: Balenciaga cross perforation anthracite work 
shoes: Hush Puppies flat
necklace: House of Harlow style sunburst (not in the picture) 

[outfit]
This is my first time ever, trying on a maxi dress! And, because I don't know whether this style will suit me or not, I bought a second-hand one on eBay for the experiment.  

I'd normally like to wear something more formal when I am teaching. Although today is one of those occasions, I just cannot wait to wear my first maxi dress and get a feeling of what it is like to have it on all day. 

It feels very good, like every inch of my skin is breathing, and I don't need to worry about big wind as well.  But, I am not sure if I will wear it again when I am teaching. Even if I do, I will certainly have it on with a different pair of shoes, something more leathery or with heels for formal occasions, and with a different blazer too.  

It is a very comfortable outfit, especially going to work with my personal driver, aka hubby. AI feel each inch of my skin is breathing.... But, I think it is too casual for teaching, especially when I had to take off the blazer because of the stiff room temperature. And it will not be a good choice if I have to commute on public transport, especially not with a pram! 



AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment