Saturday 30 August 2014

August roundup


First month back to work after 11-months on maternity leave. A very busy month, emotionally and physically. Experiencing anxiety (of returning to work), excitement and celebration (of Baby D's first birthday), stress-out (by house chores and childcare), loss of family and grieving, exhaustion etc. Still trying to figure out a routine for life really. 

Outfit style wise, I have been opted for more smart casual than business casual, I suppose. And a lot of black and blue colours! - I shall try to wear more colours, and perhaps more dresses in September

There will be some more formal occasions (and public speech!!) toward end of September, so I will probably be following the combination of {blazer x blouse x black suit trousers} dress code. So how many colourful blouses have I got?? (lol)  


AA xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment