Wednesday 30 July 2014

Glasses, summer blazer and heels

Only Day 2 in the commitment of doing #OOTD photos, I am finding it a 'challenge' to find time for photos in a more tidy and simple background (without the highchair and playpen)! 


 

 

top: White Stuff
skirt: Glamorous tall A-line skirt with zip details (exact)
blazer: ASDA George
bag: Balenciaga violet city
shoes: Nine West grey heels 

[outfit]
When I had them on this morning, I thought they look good together. I love the patterns, the fabrics of each item and how they work together, and I still do. But now seeing them together on me in the picture, I am not too pleased and I think I look 'short' in them (or is it down to the angle of where the picture was taken?).  

I am genuinely finding it very difficult to wear a skirt that suits me. Most skirts (and dresses) I tried/found are always way too short for my liking. I am 168cm tall, not exactly tall enough to wear those 'tall' line. This has been a real struggle for many years now.  I refuse to be defeated and I want to be more adventurous about trying out different styles.  

So, when I found this skirt has same patterns in both standard and tall line, I bought each the same one, and I consequently decided to keep the one in tall line. I think I look better and taller with bare legs and the asos safari heels on.  I feel I am not quite mastered this skirt at the moment.  Any advice on what might work for me?  




AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment