Saturday 30 August 2014

animal prints, jeggings, Marc Jacobs diaper bag, real mum style


top: animal print long sleeves shirt
blue jeggings
blazer: F&F
shoes: Hush Puppies
bag: Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Eliz-A-Baby diaper bag (see my review) & Marc Jacobs Petcy Turnlock crossbody bag in indigo colour


[three things]
1. as you can see, I have decided to keep my Marc Jacobs diaper bag! feel good about carrying it, especially it goes well with my any outfit. 

2. I tend to have a smaller cross body bag inside my diaper bag. so if husband and I decide to do separate things when we are out and about and meet at certain time later, which we often do, I could just go with the little bag. I bought Marc Jacob turnlock bag for exactly this purpose, and it has been working out well. 

3. I need a pair of skinny jeans. 


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment