Tuesday 5 August 2014

Blue top, green skirt, airport style



[outfit]
top: bought in a charity shop
skirt: bought in Taiwan
shoes: Hush Puppies flat
bag: CiPU Jumbo CT diaper bag (not in the picture)

[three things]
1. a very sad day - last day of my mother's 1-month stay. #OOTD photos were taken in the airport when Baby D and grandma had their last cuddles. (it is even more sad when you don't know when you will be seeing each other next time, and I had a little cry in the car on the way home.)

2. this green skirt is bought in Taiwan few months ago as a newly discovered style that suits me. but I have totally let myself down since the purchase as I don't know how to put it together!!! 

3. still a hot, humid summer day, we are very lucky this year. As British summer isn't always this nice, I ran out of things to wear that is comfortable, summery, functional and motherly! 


[a special note]
I am following the same format from Dash Dot Dotty. I have been following her blog for a while now, I adore her styles!!!  She is one of the many blogs that influence me to start documenting/sharing my outfit in the blog world. Having three things to write about gives me a structure to focus on, rather than just rumbling about fashion, style (and mostly criticism of myself), and I wonder if this structure would serve me better in the long term. 


last worn: shoes, CiPU bag

AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment