Thursday 14 August 2014

Navy week :: navy stripes and patterns dress


dress: Debenhams (new purchase on eBay in July)
grey cardigan: Label Lab (not in picture)
bag: Salad bag (not in picture)
shoes: ASOS safari leather heels (not in picture)

[three things]

1. starting the day in a rush and leaving my phone at home, so this #OOTD photo is from the original eBay listing. This silky dress is very summery, and can be dressed up as a formal work wear or dress down as a casual mum style. And, it sits well above knees, so isn't too short to wear for me (I am 168cm tall). 

2. wanting to dress in a more cheerful pattern or colour to work is the first in my mind this morning. I need to get dressed well, so that I can process the sad news of family loss in a positive way. And I hope mum-in-law would feel the same way too waking up on her first day alone in the family house. 


3. happened to come across the navy week theme on Kate's blog here. So, here it is, the link-up.   




PS had few days off from blogging #OOTD earlier this week as I have been wearing jeggings with long tees in my in-laws in the last few days. 



AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment