Tuesday 2 September 2014

what a colourful day! blouse, jeggings, blazer, Balenciaga violet city


top: Forever 21
black jeggings
blazer: F&F 
bag: Balenciaga violet city
shoes: ASOS safari leather heels

to be honest, I didn't manage to look at myself in a full length mirror all day! so I had no idea how this top worked (or not) with the jeggings - this may sound ridiculous, but if you are a mother of young children you may know how this happens, I just didn't have time to do so before I had to rash out the house for work. 

the top is a new purchase on eBay in July. not very pleased with the size, one size too big for me - cannot get a refund when buying things off eBay. with a blazer on, it's all right, at least that's what I thought to myself.

love my leather heels and Balenciaga violet city - they look gorgeous together!! 

last worn: blazerbag, shoes, jeggings

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment