Thursday 19 February 2015

New top for Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!!


Blouse: Vero Moda from ASOS
Trousers: Next (old one)
Boots and Bag: as usuasl

I am organising a student event this afternoon - Event planning and organisation takes up soooo much time and energy (and worry too), and I am glad this is just a one-off, not what I do for living !!  (I feel planning a teaching session/workshop is probably slightly easier although it comes with more responsibilities....)

So I am wearing this Chinesie looking red blouse for work today, and I've received some compliments from hubby and colleagues already.

Whenever I am wearing a shirt/blouse, I am always unsure whether it looks better to have them tucked in the trousers or have them loose... Well, this blouse is quite short, but has enough length to be tucked in, which is what I decided to do in the end for today as the trousers I am wearing is in boot cut shape.  But, I think it would work better with a fitted black/grey trousers/jeans and flats, like on ASOS website.



Just thought to add a couple of photos from the event. We probably had about at least 100 students involved, coming and going like, not all in one time. The volunteers helping out  on the stall were just amazing, really on board and really into writing calligraphy too. Everyone definitely had a good fun today. 


 AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment