Monday 2 March 2015

Blue Monday #1



Dress: A|Wear (last worn)
Cardi: Label Lab
Coat: SLY N3B in green (AW 2014)
Scarf: White Stuff
Bag: Balenciaga First
Boots: Clarks

Thought to set up a challenge for myself to always wear 'blue' on Mondays for as long as I can! 

Wearing blue is definitely a challenge - I couldn't think of any outfits (tops and dresses) that are in blue until I opened the wardrobe doors.  This is going to be fun, and requires a little bid planning ahead I think. 

I bought this Balenciaga First a while back on eBay - I like how broken in it is. I know a First bag won't hold a lot. But, it really doesn't !!! I happened to leave my diary in the office, so it is just about right. (My phone, keys and pens that aren't in the picture). 

On PurseForum, people do wear a First bag to work or as their day bags, but I don't really see myself wearing a First to work a lot - I feel it is a good size for a quick pop-out to the shops, or out dining I guess.  

I did wear it on Saturday when we were out shopping in Leeds. It was OK to have it hung on my arm while I pushed the pram and for holding hands with Baby's D when he walked. But I wasn't on my own and we didn't hold hands for long.  So, for a day-out that may require chasing a toddler on the streets/train, a bag that could go across the body would definitely be better. 



AA xxx



1 comment:

  1. I like your printed dress, and that is a very cute bag! :)

    The first is much too small for me too, I gave mine away to my sister, she loves it! it's the perfect size for her for everyday, she just doesn't carry as much as I do haha.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete