Wednesday 11 March 2015

Animal prints top, black trousers

 

Top: Oasis (last worn here)
Trousers: Next (last worn with the Oasis top on the same day!)
Cardi: George from ASDA
Shoes: Clarks 
Bag: as usual
Coat: Warehouse
Necklace: (bought on eBay lately)


I decide to take a break from wearing another dress to work today. Partly because I feel wearing different dresses everyday is against the idea of learning how to remix my wardrobe, but also I need a change in personal image, at least for the day!  So I am back to my default office wear look today - a top x black smart trousers x cardi. 

However, as the day goes on today, I start to wonder if I am too relaxed about the dress code at work lately, and perhaps I should be more ready in my outlook... erm.. just murmuring.... 



AA xxx 

1 comment:

  1. I think your outfit looks great for any work environment, very professional! :)

    I really like that coat too, lovely purple colour :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete