Friday 20 March 2015

dresses, cardi and brown boots

 

Dress: Oasis (last worn)
Cardi: Label Lab
Boots: Hush Puppies
Coat and Bag: as usual 

Now, this Oasis dress definitely looks better with the white cardi as last worn. And I also think my tan/brown boots, although very practical and keeping me warm, doesn't look great with this dress and for 'professional' or 'corporate style' look. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


Dress: (last worn)
Cardi: Label Lab (grey) and Mango (stipes)
Boots: Hush Puppies
Coat and Bag: as usual 

This brown, jersey striped dress was last worn with the white cardi too, and it looks better with the white cardi too !!  Then, I thought about trying on the new cardi (second-hand from eBay) received yesterday, which I think is an improvement from the grey cardi.... just a lot of stripes!  


After work I am meeting with a friend and her little girl who is at similar age to Baby D. So I thought this jersey dress would work well for both work and play time later on (I hope so anyway). 


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment