Tuesday 24 March 2015

Blue Monday #4

I asked my hubby to join me on the Blue Monday project, and this morning he dressed 'up' with different tones of blue and is very smart (sorry, no photo showing here).  But he then complained a lot when he saw what I have on.... He basically nearly shouted at me, "There is very little BLUE !"

I am hitting a style block AGAIN, not knowing what to wear, and in blue. 


Top: blue butterflies blouse
Skirt: MaxMara grey wool skirt (bought a while ago, first featured on the blog)
Cardi: Mango purple/black stripes
Boots: Schuh black ankle boots (new purchase this month)
Coat and Bag: as usual 
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Recently, I've found an outlet shop on ebay, where they sell shoes/boots that were previously in display in shops. I won the bid for this brown/tan Hush Puppies boots few weeks ago at a fraction of the RPR price, although I wasn't sure about what condition to expect in terms of how 'new/used' the shoes may be. But soon after I've received the boots, I was blew away by its in nearly new condition.  So here again, I won the bid for this ankle boots at a really really bargain price for this very comfortable boots! So you will probably see me wearing this boots a lot in the coming warmer spring time. 

This is my first time wearing this Max Mara wool skirt, and it keeps me really warm all day, at least to the knee height. I wasn't sure about this outfit - Although I want to dress smarter and I figure a skirt like this pair would work well, I think a top/blouse/shirt in a brighter colour or patterns might work better than I've come up with. In a desperation to brighten up the look, I went for the black-purple stripes cardigan. Yet, I am still not sure....  


Previously on Blue Monday Project....

Blue Monday #3
Blue Monday #2
 
Blue Monday #1



AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment