Tuesday 10 March 2015

Blue Monday #2

Second week/post of the {Blue Monday Project}:- I had a hospital appointment today and arranged to work from home before and after my appointment.  And as I went on my own, it's the day for wearing my favorite handbag - Balenciaga City in Violet (I am a very happy girl) !! 


Dress: (last worn)
Knitted top: Mark & Spencer
Boots: Hush Puppies
Bag: Balenciaga city in violet 
Coat: SLY N3B


I really like what I have come up with, a similar dress/style inspired by Pippa Middleton as shown in the below picture. Although this is the style I've tried in the past (like here), I much prefer what I am wearing today. 

source: Google image

The dress is actually a summer dress (so I have got a very warm leggings on today) as seen here on my blog, and I wore the blue knitted top outside to create a similar look/style. 

The fit of this knitted top is more flattering than the white sweater and the purple knitted top. And to create an outfit like this, a fitted knitted top/sweater would work better for layering (for my future note).  


Previously on Blue Monday Project...
Blue Monday #1

Linking up with Mix It Mondays.


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment