Thursday 9 October 2014

stripes dress, cardi, boots, Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo bag | stripes top, jeggings, boots


This is what I wear to work today - essentially, following same formula as last week, but with warmer boots, a grey cardi and a black knee-high trench coat from Ted Baker (not in the picture).

I have been off work for two days earlier this week with a bad cold, rough throat and uncontrollable big cough all the time. I am 'told' to stay home away from people while I get myself sorted as the wife of my line manager has bad lung problems and he is concerned to pass on the cold to her. Although I am feeling better today and came back to work yesterday (Wednesday), I am still coughing a lot. And I feel like a mess, less inspired in my look generally.    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is what I wore to work yesterday (Wednesday). Again, similar combination of the weekend style, but with a different pair of jeggings, boots, coats and bag.

I like to wear boots and jeggings when I am playing a commuting mummy role. And it was specially functional when it ended with me pushing/running with the pram in heavy rains !! (I hate rainy days.)


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment