Friday 3 October 2014

Old and new favorites - knitted top and Marc Jacobs bag

 

top: Dorothy Perkins (very worn out - last wear)
trousers: Next chino trouser in navy colour (last wear)
shoes: Hush Puppies
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag (bought on eBay)

bag: CiPU city mini bag (not in the picture)
trench coat: Uniqlo (not in the picture)


Certain tops would get wore a lot than some others, and this knitted top is one of my favourite pieces. I have worn it so much to a degree that it is on its way out or nearly being degraded to home lounge wear now !!  

Although I am wearing this outfit to work today, it is probably more like a mum stay-in-village mum style : ) 

Having used this Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier bag every day for a week now, I like it even more!! I'd normally wear it on my shoulder with the long strap at work. It is so functional, and easy to reach for essential items in the inner pockets, ie office key, home key, iPhone, with or without holding a baby or pushing a pram. 

When I have to pick up Baby D from the nursery and travel home on public transport, I then wear it cross-body (and tied my hair in the back) - 'mum on duty style' I called. This allows me to chase the baby more easily on the train without needing to worry about my purse hanging on the buggy. 

The only downside of this bag, in comparison to Balenciaga city, is its weight ! The metal logo and chains weight a tone... 




AA xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment