Thursday 16 October 2014

Grey blouse, olive trousers, black cardi, grey heels

 

top: H&M long sleeves blouse/shirt
cardi: George from ASDA
trousers: Uniqlo Heattech corduroy trousers in olive (new purchase - exact)
shoes: Nine West
necklace: sunburst style
trench coat: Ted Baker (not in the picture) 
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag  (not in the picture) 


If I say I am being very 'adventurous' about my outfits today, you may laugh out loud!!
But, I stand by my claim and celebrate the fact that I am moving onto where I want to be...

I used to wear black trousers to work every day and some dresses occasionally. Since pregnancy and coming back to work from maternity leave, I have been trying out different bottom pieces, ie skirts (still only occasionally), chino trousers, jeggings, and now this pair - Hooray!

I have always been a fan of the Uniqlo Heattech line, only previously trying on tops and a lounge dress. Since this winter is supposed to be the coldest winter in 60 years allergically, I decided to invest more pieces from the Heattech line - so I bought this trousers, two tops, some leggings and tights (not yet try them on) spending over £150!! (ordered a top for Baby D too).

I am quite pleased with this trousers so far. I'd normally need the portable heater on in the office, but I don't feel the need just yet. We shall wait and see if it would keep me warm in the winter months to come.

AA xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment