Tuesday 14 October 2014

Dress, cardi, trench coat, boots, Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo bag

 

dress: A|Wear (very old)
white knitted cardi
boots: Forever 21
trench coat: Ted Baker & Longchamp style bag as baby diaper bag (two bags system)
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag
necklace: French Connection 

This dress was on its way out several times when I tried to make rooms for the wardrobe in the past. I didn't have the heart to give it away to charity shops every time, mostly because it is in the right length for my liking!! And several years on, probably three or four old now, it's amazing that I still find it fit for the work environment. 

(Although this is a proof that I am back to the pre-pregnancy size, it is still depressing that I didn't manage to lose any weights all these years! - I am one or one and a half size bigger than when I live in Taiwan.)

It is a cotton, jersey style dress, probably A-line. The length is a better fit than many dresses I owned and tried on in the past (ie French Connection, Topshop, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins). I think once you find a piece that cannot go wrong, you tend to keep it or go back to it every now and then - I hope that I can find more this type of dresses....  

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment