Friday 10 October 2014

A commuting mum in autumn





top: Dorothy Perkins pink knitted top (old)
trousers: Next chino trouser 
shoes: Hush Puppies
trench coat: Ted Baker (bought on ebay)
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo bag (bought on ebay)
necklace: sunburst style

Had to commute to work this morning with my husband - we drove to Ilkley, the nearby train station and got on the same train to work, my workplace and the nursery is one stop before his. 

I always enjoy the 'occasional' commute on the train to/from work as I enjoy people/style watching. Where we live, or I should say, the town nearby, is a posh place, and you get to see many well-polished women at all ages coming and going in decent, stylish and classic look (so probably not as fashionable as in big cities). And that is the style I like and I want to be like or associated with - classic and stylish.

As I was travelling with my husband, I had the chance to be left alone people watching, rather than chasing the baby!  This has set me in a good, refresh mood (plus the fact, today is Friday!) - A little bit of ME time for a working mum makes all the differences !   

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment