Wednesday 15 October 2014

Same cardi three days in a row


top: French Connection (last worn here)
cardi: New Look 
trousers: Next 
trench coat: Ted Baker (not in the picture) 
shoes: ASOS leather safari heels  (not in the picture) 
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag  (not in the picture) 
necklace: French Connection
scarf: ASOS owl print (not in the picture) 

This purple top is something I don't think I'd wear it as it is. I like the patterns and the colour, but the design/shape of the sleeves isn't very complementary. Perhaps it was a fashion back then, but not any more. 

My day today is filled up with several meetings, and I'd like to wear more 'appropriately' for all occasions. So, I figure the dressing code of {black trousers with a blouse/top, and a cardi} is best option.  And I certainly saw other colleagues, both academics and admin staff, wearing similar combination. I guess you can never go wrong with this formula : )

AA xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment