Thursday 2 October 2014

stripes dress, cardi, boots, Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo bag

  

dress: bought on eBay
cardi: George at ASDA
boots: Forever 21 ankle boots (bought on eBay)
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag (bought on eBay)
trench coat: Uniqlo


Most item I wear to work today (Thursday) are bought from eBay - told you that I am addicted to finding gems on eBay!! 

This dress looks lovely on eBay picture (the one against the white door), but I cannot hide my disappointment when I received it. It was just slightly too long for my liking, and also slightly too big and baggy. Of course the trouble with buying second-hand clothes on eBay is that you cannot refund/return an item. 

After sitting on this for few days, I feel more positive about it again - it is actually a functional dress for a working full-time mum!! It is comfortable to wear all day at work, to sit in the playpen after work, and to bend down checking on the baby when on the go - I am sure many mums would recognise these elements in every day life : )


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment