Wednesday 17 September 2014

animal print top, chino trousers, sunburst necklace, Balenciaga city


top: Oasis
trousers: Next chino cropped trousers
necklace: sunburst style (not in picture)
flat: Hush Puppies (not in pucture)
bag: Balenciaga violet city

having a very action packed day - GP appointments before work, teaching for 4 hours with a meeting, working lunch in the middle. At about mid afternoon, got a call from nursery saying Baby D was unwell, not eating or drinking all day. So rushed to pick up Baby D, held him to work and walked uphills....

anyway, I am very glad that I had my favourite flat by Hush Puppies on today, so I can run and walk and be fine afterwards. 

So, I didn't have time to take #OOTD selfies. this photo was taken by hubby before we set off in the morning.

last worn: top (identical outfit actually), trousers, necklace, bag, flat

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment