Friday 5 September 2014

a wish list for autumn/winter 2014

Untitled #2



these are the items I have in my wish list.

1. a cross body smaller size bag, to replace the bulky Salad bag. a light grey or bright blue would be a good addition to my collection. so, Marc Jacobs classic Q hillier hobo or Balenciaga town are what I have in mind.

2. a wine/dark red colour trousers, which can be wore to work or as my casual wear.

3. a statement necklace, to replace my Laura Ashley one broken by my little baby.

4. a statement scarf. as my autumn, winter jackets/coats are mostly in dark colour, a bright scarf will go a long way.

5. mustard colour cardigan. apparently, this colour cardi goes well with many basic items, like in the photo with a stripes tee. So I am keen to try and even purchase one.

6. more stripes! Seeing how the stripes maxi dress works with the green top, I am definitely in love with stripes dress and shirt much more.

7. a pair of every day black shoes - a flat ideally (not in the above wish-list picture). life lessons from my mother is that it is always worth to spend a little bit more money on a good pair of shoes! So, shoes hunting season starts.....


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment