Tuesday 2 September 2014

animal print, jeggings, grey cardi, Balenciaga violet city




top: New Look
black jeggings
cardi: Linea grey waterfall
shoes: ASOS safari leather heels
bag: Balenciaga city
necklace: Topshop

I start to leave this necklace at work as it goes pretty well with most of my outfits.

{blouse x black jeggings x blazer/cardi} seems to be my default dress code these days. I am not sure how I think about having a ‘default’ style if my aim is to have a remix work wardrobe…. And it will be very boring for blog readers (not that there are many!) to see similar outfits every day.

This ASOS safari leather heels is my favourite purchase and item this summer. I almost wear it every single working day! Well, I figure I’d better wear it as much and as often as I can before the autumn and the wind and rain set in….    

last worn: cardi

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment