Saturday 27 September 2014

blue top, black trousers, Marc Jacobs Hobo bag

top: White Stuff cotton top (old)
trousers: Next 12R (2014 s/s)
shoes: ASOS safari leather heels
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag

blazer: F&F - not in the picture
scarf: ASOS owl print (2014 autumn) - not in the picture

This is what I wear to work on Friday. A day mostly stayed in my office, reviewing student essays and catching up with emails and diary. In other words, a day involved very little social.... After having so many busy days, this is exactly what I needed the most, to catch up with myself. 

I like my new Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo bag very much, and I prefer to wear it on the long strap. And when I went to pick up Baby D, I then changed it to cross body - so, very functional.

AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment