Monday 13 April 2015

Blue Monday #5


Skirt: Max Mara wool skirt (last worn here)
Cardi: Topshop (very old)
Boots: Schuh black ankle boots (new purchase in March)
Bag: the usual 

For the first time for a long long time (and probably ever in my life), I planned for the week's outfits in my head and wrote them down on Sunday night. I think having this blog documenting my outfits help me know better what items I have got, like to wear, and would work in what combinations. So I can do this mind-map planning in my head... 

Another factor that contributes to this 'planning ahead' exercise is I finally had time to tidy up my chest of drawers (what an achievement over the weekend!).  I've been leaving clean clothes in piles and piles around the room as there is no time during the day to put away clean clothes! (Another downside of co-sleeping with your little one - you cannot switch on the light at night, but can only read/word around with a torch App on your phone!)  So, after the spring clean, many items are now leaving my wardrobe and I keep a drawer of my work outfit essentials.



Previously on Blue Monday Project.... 
Blue Monday #4

Blue Monday #3

  
Blue Monday #2

Blue Monday #1



AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment