Wednesday 15 April 2015

Blue blouses, black trousers

Since I start to pay more attention on what I wear to work, I do notice I have a tendency to grab items in navy/blue color and patterns. I am very easily to make impulse purchase if items are blue.  Such obsession include tops, dresses, and handbags. 

I may have mentioned this in my previous posts, just before I returned to work from a year long maternity leave, I got really nervous about being back. I was anxious about a lot of things, including what to wear. So I had a really good look and study on Audrey's Putting Me Together blog, and worked through her suggestions on both' building wardrobe from scratch' and 'remix your wardrobe' sections.

BLUE and BLACK are definitely my wardrobe colors. 
I think they go well together, and as an easy default choice for a busy working mum! 

These two outfit combinations are essential the same - a blue blouse with black trousers. First one from today, and the second one from last week. This style, including the same pair of shoes, is perfect for a commuting mum as it is easy and comfortable enough to chase after a handful, early terrible-two boy on the train! (*Real Mum Style*)

top: Oasis (last worn)
trousers: H&M straight leg (new purchase this month)
shoes: Hush Puppies
coat: Zara
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Bobo bag


top: Oasis (eBay purchase this month)
trousers: H&M straight leg (new purchase this month)
shoes: Hush Puppies
coat: Zara
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Bobo bag


AA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment